Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment
SBIRT Core Training Program - 4 hrs
Improve clinical skills in screening, brief interventions, and referral to treatment for substance use problems!
- Credit types: AMA PRA Category 1™ , DCBN, NY OASAS
- All Internet-based, available 24/7
- Development funded by National Institute on Drug Abuse and your program fee; no industry funding!
New York SBIRT Program - 4 hrs
IEHP SBIRT Program - 4 hrs
IEHP please visit your IEHP SBIRT Training homepage to receive instructions and a link to your SBIRT Training program.
- Basics of SBIRT in Primary Care (for providers in Oklahoma)
Oklahoma group members, please visit your homepage to receive instructions and a link to your SBIRT training.
- Nursing Tobacco Interventions - 3 hrs
Tobacco screening, counseling, pharmacological interventions, and reimbursement; DCBN credit, Nursing CE credit!
- Motivational Interviewing - 1 hr
Basic principles, primary care focus
*Motivate patients to quit substance abuse!
Publication: Tanner TB, Wilhelm SE, Rossie KM, Metcalf MP. Web-based SBIRT skills training for health professional students and primary care providers. Substance Abuse. 2012; 33(3):316-320.