We operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information this site obtains about individual visitors is information that is supplied voluntarily by those visitors.
- In cases when the site may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by members (name, e-mail, or home address) will not be disclosed to anyone unless members specifically request the site to do so.
- Only statistical information of our members as a group (usage habits, demographics) may be shared with any partner; no identifiable information will be shared at any time unless the user has specifically permitted their information to be shared. Some organizations may require that their members permit their data to be shared, but this is not a requirement of Clinical Tools.
- We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database.
- On some sites, we work with a third party that serves ads.
- The site allows its users to enter an e-mail address so that a page of the site can be sent to that address. We do not store that address or reuse it in any way. The e-mail that is sent makes it clear that we initiated the e-mail and that the address was provided by a third party. Other than the above, we do not send e-mail to users unless they specifically request to receive e-mail related to a specific message, topic, or the site in general.
- Our servers store the unique IP Address of all computers that interact with those servers. If requested, this number can be used to identify a computer that made a specific request.
- Clinical Tools, Inc., does not store cookies of any type in your computer.
- This policy may be changed by Clinical Tools, Inc., and any changes will be noted on our websites.